CIRIEC celebrará junto con la Sección belga su 32° Congreso Internacional en Lieja (mayo-junio de 2018) sobre el tema general: “La economía pública, social y cooperativa en la revolución digital”. En el marco de este Congreso, se lanzará un Call for papers sobre el tema general y los subtemas.
30 May – 1st June 2018
« The Public, Social and Cooperative Economy in the Digital Revolution »
The digital transformation at work in recent years offers new means of communication and exchange and has radically changed the forms of ownership, production, distribution and consumption. It challenges the working conditions, raises new issues and opportunities on taxation, offers extraordinary increases in productivity, opens new horizons for citizen action,… The public, social and cooperative economy is in many ways an actor in this revolution. The theme of the next CIRIEC congress will approach this theme, examining the analyses and discussions of scientific experts and political, economic and social leaders from all over the world.
A topical thematic approach:
- The digital revolution in the service of democracy and the citizen
- Digital inclusion versus social exclusion
- Public policy and the issues of the digital revolution
- The collaborative economy
- The health sector in the digital revolution
- The water, gas and electricity sectors and the new benefits of going digital
- Cities and Local Authorities in the digital revolution (smart cities, e-government,…)
Inscríbase haciendo click en el siguiente enlace: https://events.uliege.be/ciriec2018/inscription/